Cubo 15

More
11 years 1 month ago #20354 by rthally94
Replied by rthally94 on topic Cubo15
Cubo,

Thanks so much for a great build! Could you send me a copy of the imperial plan to cuboproject@objectmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #20367 by mikk5100
Replied by mikk5100 on topic Cubo15
Hi cubo15 designer!

Could you also send me the plans to fat-joe-1992@live.dk

Do you have plans for V-plating the the two subs?

Kind regards
Mikkel

More
11 years 1 month ago #20377 by Vito

More
11 years 1 month ago #20378 by mini-mad
Replied by mini-mad on topic Re: Cubo 15
looks like you cut up an old flat-pack set of drawers from ikea!

More
11 years 1 month ago #20383 by Vito
Replied by Vito on topic Re: Cubo 15
What, do I have to buy a new wooden board for the new project? :) Yes, I took it from an old flat-pack set of drawer and some other boards are the leftovers from other projects.

More
11 years 1 month ago #20384 by mini-mad
quite the opposite my friend i applude you for building the cab by any means possible :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vito

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #20390 by Cubo15
Replied by Cubo15 on topic Re: Cubo 15
Plans have been send.

@Mikkel: No, I don't. The concept of V-plating is pretty straight forward though. A friend of mine has bolted the V-plate onto the 2 cabinets, with 2 bolts per cabinet and I guess 10 - 15 cm overlap. I've experimented myself with a V-plate-extension, that is placed in front of the cabinets. Also made other extensions, for various purposes, of which the latest will be tested shortly. Some extensions make the news but some you'll never know about ;).

@Vito, An extension in front of/ under Cubo 15 that attenuates the frequency response higher up. Basically it adds a physical filter and (air) mass, that will make the Cubo 15 drop lower, at the cost of output. It's in the same category as the extensions, in the last sentence of the previous paragraph.

Best regards

PS. Sooner or later IKEA ends up in every living room.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Cubo15. Reason: just undo it
The following user(s) said Thank You: chuck_maurice46

More
11 years 1 month ago #20392 by overdrive1
Replied by overdrive1 on topic Re: Cubo 15
With regard to pd 158. Any good in cubo 15. Built 2 cubo 12's with rcf's and sound great. Could I use these together with cubo 15's without problems ? :unsure:

More
11 years 1 month ago #20393 by mini-mad

Cubo15 wrote: Plans have been send.

@Mikkel: No, I don't. The concept of V-plating is pretty straight forward though. A friend of mine has bolted the V-plate onto the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ;).

@Vito, An extension in front of/ under Cubo 15 that attenuates the frequency response blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .

Best regards

PS. Sooner or later IKEA ends up in every living room.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
11 years 1 month ago #20414 by jaz
Replied by jaz on topic Cubo15
Hi Cubo

I've been wanting to build bass cabinets for some 15inch drivers I have (Eminence Delta 15A), and was wondering if the Cubo-15 design would work with these speakers.

Currently they are loaded in a pre-made off the shelf sealed enclosure, which works - but I'm not sure if these are correct for the speakers, as they've not been sized accordingly.

thanks

jaz

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds