A note to manufacturers and distributors.

• nickyburnell
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
12 years 5 months ago #17237 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic A note to manufacturers and distributors.
OK, I started the thread, all other posters have added, in basic agreement to the meaning. Thank you

If it's all right with you chaps we'll stop right here, we all know the score, it is obviously going to get busier on here now so lets move forwared in a posiitive way?

Peace and love to all lovers of free speach.

Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #17238 by joeysub
Replied by joeysub on topic A note to manufacturers and distributors.

nickyburnell wrote:
If it's all right with you chaps we'll stop right here, we all know the score, it is obviously going to get busier on here now so lets move forwared in a posiitive way?

smiley20

i was never a member on the other side and sort of glad i wasnt, fsp is my audio homeland! be good to chat more as it was a little slow not so long ago!!!!

Hi to all!!!!!

smiley4

More
12 years 5 months ago #17241 by bee
smiley20 .

For all new members this is how we do it, we talk we discuss we sort out issues.......

• thepersonunknown
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 5 months ago #17244 by thepersonunknown
Replied by thepersonunknown on topic A note to manufacturers and distributors.
Poster/Forum shouldn't be afraid of being sued for reporting the event, nor should Manufacturer have the right/power
to threaten forum to remove the post. Don't think manufacturers realise the unseen damage done to their reputation
when this is seen to be done.

here here

and also..

OK, I started the thread, all other posters have added, in basic agreement to the meaning. Thank you

Peace and love to all lovers of free speach.

Nick

here here

as suggested, i will bite my toung about the topic, although i must say that legislation is to blame. people do what people do, and laws should control this for the good of all

right im a dreamer

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds