The ...We Are Not Worthy Cabinets.

More
14 years 10 months ago #6692 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic The ...We Are Not Worthy Cabinets.
Hi Jody. Barry tells me you're adding to the amp collection...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #6694 by opus jody
Replied by opus jody on topic The ...We Are Not Worthy Cabinets.
I'd love to.
I've got a little install to do, that needs 2 of them, and I'd very much like to get hold of serial no.s 0009 and 0011, to go with my little family of serial No's 0002, 0003, 0005, 0007 (duble oh seven - basildon bond), 0012 etc.
numbers 0004, 0006 and 0010 are out there somewhere too, hickory, dickory and dock (the bass amp). the clockwork audio amps.
I think I've completely rebuilt all of the 1-12 amps, except 9 & 11.
trouble is i'm just a humble woodworker, owed faaar to much money, and rentals in cornwall? forget it. mates rates all round. i've even started letting some promoters decide how much they can afford. shocking.
i think I built all those amps apart from 9, 11 and the two plymouth pavillion amps (589 & 590)
I wanted to ask you actually, there's someone in N. Devon that has his own little speaker building business that I was talking to a while back, but i've completely forgotton his name. any ideas?
cheers

opus pocus

More
14 years 10 months ago #6695 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic The ...We Are Not Worthy Cabinets.
No idea mate. I would probably know though. I felt the need to drive all the way down to you (and your hospitality) to sort those minis,so wherever the builder i'd like to know.
Hi to all the nice people at Opus.... smiley20

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds