FSP Moderation Policy - What is it ?

More
13 years 2 months ago #14306 by Rog Mogale
Replied by Rog Mogale on topic FSP Moderation Policy - What is it ?
Please remember that this forum has the words FREE at the beginning of speakerplans.

That doesn’t mean free to be an arse or give a load of abuse.

It means free from agenda. Free from those who have something to lose and will guard that everything they can do to enforce it.

You played right into their hands with wanting to make this place ‘safe’. A place where we can only say what agrees with your ‘there’s’ policy of what’s right.
The topic has been locked.
  • levyte357
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
13 years 2 months ago #14307 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic FSP Moderation Policy - What is it ?

Rog Mogale wrote:
Tony, now you know what we are dealing with.

What next...... Nation Of Islam

Rog,

Thanks for being a consistent example of why we need "real" moderation on this forum, and for revealing the depths of irrelevance and misconception it will descend into, if outbursts, rants, and personal attacks from persons like yourself are not curbed.

smiley32

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".
More
13 years 2 months ago #14308 by luton_soundman
Replied by luton_soundman on topic FSP Moderation Policy - What is it ?
Rog, i dont understand why Lev was banned from sp for voicing his opinions, yet you come on here and say the things that you did. that could be percieved as being a hipocrit?
More
13 years 2 months ago #14309 by Rog Mogale

levyte357 wrote: if outbursts, rants, and personal attacks from persons like yourself are not curbed.

So a comment from me that is not to your liking must be curbed. Think the Third Reich had that idea too…..

Don’t take this as a personal attack, but I’ve check an old companies accounts of mine and it shows that someone had a lot of payments go out under the file name of ‘suitably compensated’. Seems a certain individual was ordering items from this company that were ‘difficult’ to get hold of on a regular basis, then complaining when they took longer than expected to arrive and then wanting to be suitably compensated.

But I think most of the ‘scene’ knows what’s meant by ‘consequences’
  • levyte357
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
13 years 2 months ago #14310 by levyte357

luton_soundman wrote: Rog, i dont understand why Lev was banned from sp for voicing his opinions, yet you come on here and say the things that you did. that could be percieved as being a hipocrit?

Also very strange is why he has edited his posts in this thread 2 days ago, in a weak attempt to misguide readers.

www.freespeakerplans.com/index.php?optio...topic.php&f=7&t=1814

Obviously forgetting Google Cache will still reveal everything he's trying to hide... :lol:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=...rce=www.google.co.uk

More
13 years 2 months ago #14311 by Rog Mogale

luton_soundman wrote: Rog, i dont understand why Lev was banned from sp for voicing his opinions, yet you come on here and say the things that you did. that could be percieved as being a hipocrit?

But the speakerplans forum has not been in my control for around 2 and half years now.

I’ve not been a moderator or even been allowed to post on my own forum for 2 and a half years since a group of people who think they have something to lose decided to ban any IP address with 200 miles of my location.

That’s the trouble with knowing things and having a free spirit.

But I see its arrived here too. Just look at anyone who wants me gone or wants to ‘improve’ the security measures and your see a direct link to the general.

Lev was banned because at the time he didn’t approve of the agenda that was ensuing.
  • levyte357
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
13 years 2 months ago #14312 by levyte357

Rog Mogale wrote:

levyte357 wrote: if outbursts, rants, and personal attacks from persons like yourself are not curbed.

So a comment from me that is not to your liking must be curbed. Think the Third Reich had that idea too…..

Don’t take this as a personal attack, but I’ve check an old companies accounts of mine and it shows that someone had a lot of payments go out under the file name of ‘suitably compensated’. Seems a certain individual was ordering items from this company that were ‘difficult’ to get hold of on a regular basis, then complaining when they took longer than expected to arrive and then wanting to be suitably compensated.

But I think most of the ‘scene’ knows what’s meant by ‘consequences’

OK...

You must be talking about, when I purchased a Void Infinite 7mk1 from "your company", which internally had brown wire wired to neutral, and blue wire wired to live, so when I correctly connected a mains plug, your unit tripped my mains breaker straight away.

Then when replacement was sent out, this one came to me with one channel down.

Then when the "next" replacement was sent out, this one had faulty pot on one channel.

Yes you're quite right, I'm sure the "scene" knows what compensation means in this instance. :lol:

Please feel free to continue digging a hole for yourself. smiley32

More
13 years 2 months ago #14313 by Rog Mogale

levyte357 wrote: Also very strange is why he has edited his posts in this thread 2 days ago, in a weak attempt to misguide readers.

But I haven’t tried to hide anything, as I’ve only told the truth.

All I did was come on this forum and try and help people with their problems, until a certain individual started to get pissed off and contact his employers. Then I get calls at all hours and because I don’t want to put people who are close to me though all this shit, I decided to delete my posts. You’ve had the calls and know how they can get inside your head, I’m strong and can deal with that, but some I know can’t, hence my withdraw from here.

This should tell me who's side your on.
More
13 years 2 months ago #14314 by Rog Mogale
No, think it may have been very rare and difficult to get hold of P Audio horns that do one has stocked for years and not even P audio make any more. But that’s besides the point.

Maybe Florian should ask to be ‘suitably compensated’ for the lack of members or posts he ‘could’ have got if a certain individual was not on here……

And thanks to all those for the many PM’s I got in support and for the ‘obvious’ reasons they don’t post on this forum.
  • levyte357
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
13 years 2 months ago #14315 by levyte357

Rog Mogale wrote: No, think it may have been very rare and difficult to get hold of P Audio horns that do one has stocked for years and not even P audio make any more. But that’s besides the point.

Oh another incident.

I believe in "this example" I purchased a pair of horns from Void.

Then when I purchased the 2nd pair of horns, requesting the same model as the first, I was actually sent,
2x different horns, also differing from the first pair I bought.

And was then told you are out of stock of the first pair, so nothing else can be done. Yes ,was obviously wrong to ask for compensation here as well. After having to Hire Midtops for a gig, because the 4x MT121s I had built didn't have horns.

Please don't dig up anymore past history Rog, it is getting embarrassing.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds