More
14 years 3 months ago #8916 by mykey-
Replied by mykey- on topic some new designs on the go, TFR-1510 & C4-T
should be 4 bins obviously

[img

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[img

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #8917 by jsk
Looking good, How about the purple dot replacing the hyphon in the model number.

Steve

More
14 years 3 months ago #8918 by bitzo
the center horn of the midhigh part....does it mount a compression driver?

• mykey-
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 3 months ago #8921 by mykey-
@Bitzo, yes the 1'' comp is housed inside the diffuser

@steve, brilliant idea smiley32 smiley20
[img

More
14 years 2 months ago #8924 by bee

More
14 years 2 months ago #8925 by satassfaction
Replied by satassfaction on topic some new designs on the go, TFR-1510 & C4-T
They're lush buddy, well done, nice unique style in the desgin, all that silver works really well. One thing thou buddy, even though the typeface / logo / for the cab name u use on these cabs is better than the basic tottally lacking flare typeface used on the TFR-1510, it's still not a wicked graphic, it just dosn't grab. The cabs are the dogs bollox bro, but your graphics have no wow factor whatsoever.
I'd personally call up some graphic desginers out of the yellow pages and give them the job of creating a graphic logo for these cabs that's the utter bollox. Tell em you'll only pay them if you like what they produce. I'd say to them the graphic has to represent sound in some way. If u r not a graphic artist go see one, innit! See the professionals in that creative field.
If these were mass produced, one would wish the logo to proper catch peoples eye, which it dosn't. It plain and dull.
Personally i'd leave the TFR-1510 without any graphics on the front as the desgin is so eye catcthing in itself, the naff graphic detracts from the instant visual fuk yeah hit.
These are just my opinions. Look at the cleverness of the ASS logo, in that half of the letter A is made up with a megaphone. It's so well done and kewl as fuk most people don't even known it's there. And the megaphone says everything one needs to know about the cabs.
Your logo's doing nothing for u mate. Go see some logo creators and invest a few bob. For if u manufactured these, your catalogue would need a seriously yummy logo that says powerful sound.
I believe u need to put as much effort in your logo desgin as the cabs. Your logo desgin would stay wiv you for decades. Cabs come and go.
These cabs are proper quality and that TFR-1510 ticks all maner of box's. I could imagine a whole line around it's style. Such a line could break through and make an impact.
Keep up the good work. We all want to see more and are dead impressed with these sexy babes.
Kind regards. J

More
14 years 2 months ago #8926 by satassfaction
Replied by satassfaction on topic some new designs on the go, TFR-1510 & C4-T
Another thought, there's a great truth in the saying. Less is more! Dude just use the purple dot and do away with all that cab name text u put on your cabs that spoils the visual hit, as it creats visuall clutter
But purple, Geesus H, why a purple dot. Anything other than purple. Everybody would think u were riding on the wave created by that other purple cab making Funktion up yer bum company.
There i've said it! Peace out!

• mykey-
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 2 months ago #8927 by mykey-
thanks bro

yellow pages in Indonesia?? :lol:

all noted

• mykey-
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 2 months ago #8929 by mykey-
[img

[img

More
14 years 2 months ago #8930 by bee
they have the look what do they sound like.......... will there be any at some point in the uk for us to listen tooooooo

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds