Any chance of a Matrix Subforum?

More
14 years 5 months ago #8279 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Any chance of a Matrix Subforum?
Information about anything is good, whether it be positive or negative. Looking at both sides always gives you a broader picture.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• levyte357
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 5 months ago #8296 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic Any chance of a Matrix Subforum?
Did you all know, "someone" from SP has created an unauthorised Matrix forum site?

"Allegedly", it is the same person who illegitmately owns the matrixamplfication URL, and someone who "allegedly" has propogated possibly unfounded information about the Matrix brand...

Oh dear.

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
14 years 5 months ago #8300 by djeddie
Replied by djeddie on topic Any chance of a Matrix Subforum?

Tony.A.S.S. wrote: Information about anything is good, whether it be positive or negative. Looking at both sides always gives you a broader picture.

+1 'ish.
But I don't think it needs a separate sub-forum for any brand really. Just because a lot of people use those amps there's also a lot of people who own/use Behringer and I don't think there'll ever be a Behringer sub-forum! ). Mainly because nobody would have the balls to suggest it for fear of being laughed at for years to come.)
Also most people have an opinion on something to begin with (whether it be amps, drivers, cabs or whatever), post a thread asking "What do you think of *****?" and then get answers from anyone who wants a say. If anyone who posts is doing it to 'slag-off' or discredit anyone I'm sure there'd be plenty of responses highlighting the fact.

• levyte357
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 5 months ago #8302 by levyte357

djeddie wrote: But I don't think it needs a separate sub-forum for any brand really.

smiley24

More
14 years 5 months ago #8304 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Any chance of a Matrix Subforum?
The only other thing I can add to this is that in one view, it could open up the floodgates for everyone else. This wouldn't necessarily be a problem because there are only one or two amp builders who would be vaguely interested. The other view is that andy's amp production facility is not removed from how a lot of cabs are done. He doesn't have a large factory with loads of staff. He is closer to people on here as apposed to Crown, Lab etc.
As a matter interest, My own little section on here was not wanted by me. I was asked by Adam, and I said I didn't think that I should have it, but it appeared anyway.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

More
14 years 5 months ago #8310 by bee
Replied by bee on topic Any chance of a Matrix Subforum?
i would be against big brand sub sections, but tony has a valid point, and no disrespect when i say this but matrix amps are as close to diy as they are pro. One man trying to make a differance and if one day they become as big as the big brands then i would say good job fella. in this age of big co-orperations its very hard for average joe to compete fairly but it can be done, keep up the good work andy. as i said before why not there seem's to been a need for it.

• levyte357
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 5 months ago #8317 by levyte357

bee wrote: i would be against big brand sub sections, but tony has a valid point, and no disrespect when i say this but matrix amps are as close to diy as they are pro.

My suggestion of for the Matrix sub forum stems from the reason we needed the ASS forum here, even though Tony it appears didnt want it. smiley36

It's really for the owners/users not necessarily for the manufacturer.

It wouldn't be a marketing tool for Andy, but more a place for people to talk all things Matrix. If Andy can answer questions every now and then, great.

Someone told me on SP yesterday, in the STR1500, sometimes the sensitivity label is wrong way around, this kind of info/experience of the amps is perfect for a subforum, as opposed to little Matrix threads, all over the show.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8354 by giveortake
Replied by giveortake on topic Any chance of a Matrix Subforum?
The forum has been created, you can find it here .

smiley20

What is your philosophy of life or your creed ?
\"Have a good time, ALL THE TIME\"

Wisdom is better than silver and gold !

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds