Calling all website designers.. Want to earn some extra cash

• b.p.sound
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #7541 by b.p.sound
Hi everyone. I have an idear which might just work.

I would like to find someone to build & maintain me a website and payment for this service will be done via jobs booked and completed jobs.
Example: You have your E-Mail address as contact but my mobile No. Hopefully booking enquirys will go via your e-mail and some trust lies with me and my Facebook. So say 15% boking fee on a £300 job will be £45 in your pocket. Or say festival for £1200 you get £180. A high end small event £550 gets you £80. I have some idears how I want it to look and have no idear about hosting and I know I might have to pay for that.
Please check out my front page www.bpsound.co.uk or google bpsound and hopefully this will give you an idear of who I am with. etc (see I really don't know anything)

Please let me know via e-Mail to barry@bpsound.co.uk I did manage to set that up but a bit scared to do anything else.

Regards

Barry

Idealy this is perfect for anyone that dosen't have a 'conflict of interest' i.e. sound guy outside my area 50mile radius from M3/M25 junctions. A light guy( all I have is 4 T-Rex effects & smoke) college studient, someone out of work, freelancer or anyone else that wants to earn a little extra cash.

??????????????????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #7548 by cilla.scope
Bit high that ... for a simle four or five page site you should be paying £150 tops, most of the hosting places have a "choose a template" style thing for 25 quid a year, you just choose the style, edit text and pictures on 4 or 5 pages, job done. Giving away 15% of your income for a 4 or 5 page website would be a bit much really.

More
14 years 7 months ago #7551 by jake_fielder
Thats what i was thinking to be honest. thats alot of money to be giving away

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds