Making your own flightcases

More
15 years 6 months ago #5574 by giveortake
Replied by giveortake on topic Making your own flightcases
smiley4
How to post pictures: click here .

What is your philosophy of life or your creed ?
\"Have a good time, ALL THE TIME\"

Wisdom is better than silver and gold !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #5590 by satassfaction
Replied by satassfaction on topic Making your own flightcases
Okay this is probably going to sound so dumb to those that know. I followed GiveorTakes advice but no joy with photobucket, it kept saying there was an error with my submission, but would not indicate what the actual error was. Slight grrrr momnet!
But i had more success with Image Shack and have the images i wish to post in the image shack wot-not. So now what??? For example if this was the said post with me talking about my lovely buff horns in the puka cabs i've made, how do i now actually attach or post the image of the horns? 'Cause like as i look at this screen in front of me I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING or any icon to click regarding attatching images.
Whereas if you compose an email there is a clear attatch box to click on, that opens up your image-folder for you to attatch the image you want to go with the text.
So then right now how would i get an image from the Image Shack folder and add it to the end of these words.
I am still not sure at all in how i post an image. Please help me out here guys, they really are a set of horns to get horny over!!!
Thanks. Jim

More
15 years 6 months ago #5591 by giveortake
No worries smiley4

0nce your image is displayed online in your browser from Image Shack, right click on the picture and select copy image location (or adress depending on your browser).
Then paste it into your message, select the text (e.g http://xxxx.imageshack.....jpg ) and click on the "Img" buton above the text box this will add the tags [img].....[/img] TADA! Now we can see your pics smiley16

More
15 years 6 months ago #5592 by satassfaction
This is so typical of computers...or my inability to understand properlly. I have followed that last set of instructions. Copy then paste is so obvious. But it's not allowing me to paste the image once i've copyed it. For example: now if i right click, the drop down box appears and the words in black are undo and delete along with some others. BUT copy and paste are faded grey which means paste dosn't paste. So now what dio i do?
Because this isn't working i do not even want to try whatever click on the ''Img'' button means. What's a ''Img''?
I'm doing the best i can and must look such an idiot. Copy and paste are so easy instructions i use them all the time in other applications. Not just that why can't we copy and paste pictures from the my picture file rather then going through some image hosting site in the states that takes ages and ages to lead each picture as you have to do it one at a time. But that's a differnt grip. I really want to get these images up.
I do not know how to select copy image location, that sounds like three things all at once. I know how to right click to select copy, and then paste an image - all simple huh. But that's not working. Am i not understanding this correctly? Or is it not doing what it's suppossed to? Me wants to show my horns and loads of other wicked images, this is frustrating - and i'm not a thicko by a long shot!
And what the hell are sodding tags??? Last time i heard about tags was when me mates go out graffing. Anyway please use your intelligence and advise as i'll follow whatever instructions you give me and do the best i can.
Over!

More
15 years 6 months ago #5593 by giveortake
lol it's just that you are trying to copy the image from a folder on your computer (as a file), to follow the instruction you must be in your webbrowser, displaying the image on your screen from imageshack (after you uploaded it).If you right click on the image then you will find the option to copy the image location (webadress).
The img button is in the "post a reply" box you use to post your message... Hope it makes sense .

More
15 years 6 months ago #5594 by satassfaction
Howdy bud,
I was in Image Shack displaying the image on my screen. I then right clicked on the copy button. But when i try to then paste the image in this box that i'm typing in, paste is set as grey and inoperative. So no joy there.
This is not going to get the better of me. If i have to look in the Yellow Pages and get a PC expert out to read this sodding thread and actually show me how to friggin' do this i will. :think:
Latters. And thanks for your time. J'

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds