Audio Review & Audio Mart 2011

• goodgroove
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #14699 by goodgroove
Audio Review & Audio Mart 2011 was created by goodgroove

Hi not a new idea but like so many of you out there I have for many years been struck down by that incurable disease the Sound Bug it goes into remission but always comes back to haunt me , so many new speakers , cab designs amps that I have yet to hear , how many (diy) designers on the various forums have products but no platform to exhibit them where can you go to hear a certain design ? well a Reading located nightclub has become available to me for use on a Sunday it has ground floor access and parking and three rooms with that in mind I would like to propose an Audio Review and Mart , an informal social event where audio equipment (diy and pro) can be brought along for unscientific review and a/b comparisons , I would also like to incorporate into this an Audio Market again very informal a room can be set aside for sale or exchange of equipment which can be listed on the forums prior to event , any views or ideas on the organising of this event would be much appreciated Im looking at late October. , this is not intended to be a commercial venture but a social meeting of like minded people with a nominal fee to cover cost of venue let me know what you think

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #14701 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Audio Review & Audio Mart 2011
It seems that all these type of events go down well whether you partake or go as a Tourist, Venues seem hard to come by so if this can be done, it should be welcomed by all.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds