Klark Teknik

• tony.a.s.s.
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #11533 by tony.a.s.s.
Klark Teknik was created by tony.a.s.s.
Is the Klark Teknik Helix processor the best yet. Thinking of getting one for the demo rig. I'm not really up to speed with all the latest Gizmos, this is the reason for asking.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #11534 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic Klark Teknik

Tony.A.S.S. wrote: Is the Klark Teknik Helix processor the best yet. Thinking of getting one for the demo rig. I'm not really up to speed with all the latest Gizmos, this is the reason for asking.

Must be so nice being able to ask questions like this... :lol:

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

• tony.a.s.s.
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #11535 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Klark Teknik
Well Lev, I have to say, I was always told that after your first million, the second comes easy. However, I have found it slower than I was led to believe.

More
13 years 7 months ago #11536 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic Klark Teknik

Tony.A.S.S. wrote: Well Lev, I have to say, I was always told that after your first million, the second comes easy. However, I have found it slower than I was led to believe.

Well, being generally helpful, decent type of person can generally hamper the acquiring of ill gotten gains... :lol:

As I don't usually browse details of the upper echelons of LMS, can only say my dream LMS would probably be something with BSS/Turbosound badge, with obligatory large display indicating xover points.

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

• tony.a.s.s.
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #11540 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Klark Teknik
I have, as you may know the 388 which I've had since they were first introduced. I have put my front end together with all my old bits. However, I am interested to know whether I can better the sound that I already have. My demos have to be the best I can possibly make them. As the 388 is old, I am assuming there is something better now. I am only talking about sound quality, I am not interested in tons of eq or networking. I just have to have faith in something I know will give me an accurate sound. Anyway, this is my latest mission.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds