Empty Speaker Cab & flightcase sale...wedding fund!!

• dmx256
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #8669 by dmx256
Hello one and all!!!

Yes i'm getting married! I know I know...silly thing to do but trust me she's worth it. She knows how to operate lights and knows the difference between NL8 and NL4 - Bit of a find really!!

A lot of these empty and faulty cabs are made by IK systems - one member of IK systems then went on to produce speakers under the brand of Logic System - these are supurbly built cabs!

All of these cabs will need to be collected, delivery isn't an option, but I can meet buyers anywhere between Manchester And south staffs, if that helps?? Also, prompt collection would be great!Anyway, onto the items....

3 x 1x12" dual conentric mid top boxes. Fitted with passive crossovers, some of which may need repair. grilles and woodwork excellent, some paint splashes, connectors will need changing as they are wired to binding posts. I also have the Beyma 12" co-axial drivers for them, 12" section blown, 1" horn working. If someone takes all 3 cabs i'll let you have the drivers for a tenner each. 1 pair of tops, £140.00, all 3 cabs £195.00. Again, no sensibile offer refused as I need the space!

2 x 1x12" horn loaded mids, currently unloaded, couple of holes in cab. Was considering mounting a horn flare and comppression driver to them to make them full range, ideal for install. Might have some 12's at right money to go in them. They are pictured with 12" drivers in them, but these are not for sale and will be removed prior to sale! No grilles, but woodwork in excellent condition. £100.00 the pair.

2 x 15" co-axial mid tops, tasty drivers loaded, 15" PHL and 1" BMS, BMS drivers blown. Cabs tidy but grilles and woodwork will need repainting as they are currently burgandy?!? Should be fantastic sounding cabs when BMS drivers are working, very similar to a Nexo PS15. Sensibile money on these chaps... £300.00? Offers??

2 x Mach 152i subs - the ones with the slits down the front! Early examples, no mach logo engraved into the front. Genuine - they did have the manufacturer labels on the front until I painted over them! Unloaded, came from factory with Beyma G400's fitted. Some wear to MDF on bottom, but sound great when working. Work well with JBL 2226HPL, holes drilled on back for castors, no castors fitted. Single NL4 in. First £140.00 the pair!

2 x Shuttlesound Motivator 2 tops, Empty but with horn flares and grilles for the 12" driver. Horns are for screw-on type compression drivers. Eye bolts on side for flying, eye bolt on rear, 4 holes in rear aprox 8mm diameter. Original backplates with xlr in and out, plus an additional NL4 speakon. Slight damage to wood on front of 1 cab but this can easily be filled. Will need a coat of paint. These cabs are only suitable for install as they have sloped bottoms, where the 12" driver sits. You could always use them upside down!! No passive crossovers, wired active. First £65 for the pair, no offers!

4 x Copies of shuttlesound Motivator 2, but without the sloped bottoms (standard Trapezodial cabs) All have 2 eyebolts on 1 side which can be removed. All come fitted with Eminence 1" compression driver fitted to a "baby's Bum" type horn flare, all have a grille for the 12" driver, 2 x NL4 on the back. No passive crossovers, wired for active operation. Will need a coat of paint. £90 the pair, might also have some odd eminence 12's that can go in them.

1 x Freestyle 15U + 10U flightcase. Removed from install so will need a bloody good clean but its essentially in good order. there have been 2 holes cut in the bottom where cables entered the case, there are also holes to bolt on castors. a pair of RCD protected sockets are still screwed into the base! Some of the catches are stiff but a bit of WD40 should sort them out. No use to me, its the wrong colour! First £60 gets it, no silly offers please, priced to sell.

again, all offers via PM, any thoughts please reply to topic. More empty cabs to be added shortly!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dmx256
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #8719 by dmx256
Any interest? pictures are available! Message me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds