RCF + B&C PA Speakers, Power amps, Cables

More
16 years 4 months ago #579 by ad-d
Various bits for sale, will do a deal on multiple purchases. Will update if I remember anything else (will go view it all and do a list at some point)...

Kam KXR2000 (2x 1000w at 4 ohms, 670w per side at 8 ohm). Decent amp although many overlook them due to the Kam name on the front. The average new selling price was about £380 new and I've been quite impressed with it, good cooling and a surprisingly high standard of built quality/finish. £209.95.

Sorry for poor pic (will upload better one soon)...
i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/ad-d/amp1_KXR2000.jpg

Alesis RA500 (2x 250w at 4 ohms) - exceptional sound quality, was used to run 4 compression drivers and sounds amazing. Studio monitoring amp but VERY well built and will last a lifetime on the road. £99.95.
Currently fitted into a 4u flightcase with speakon bar fitted (amp has binding post outputs so have fitted a 1u speakon bar into the back of the case and wired these outputs to it with 4mm2 Klotz twinax pro cabling), allows you to just attach speakon cables rather than messing around with binding posts. Can be supplied 'as is' fitted into case for an extra £29.95

NEW IMPROVED PHOTO, Sorry it's still not a great photo...
i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/ad-d/alesis_ra500.jpg

2x B+C Sub 18 cabs (unloaded), The cabs were made by Imsomnia with birch ply, recessed metal handles, speakon input, full face grills etc so you know they're top quality cabs, need a repaint as a little scuffed. just £174.95 the pair

NEW MUCH IMPROVED PHOTO...
i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/ad-d/BandC_cab.jpg
Large photo of both the B+C cabs...
i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/ad-d/Bandc_cabs-1.jpg

4x RCF Espace 600 PA Cabs - Almost 1500w per cab (2x 15", 1x 10", 1x 1"), Top quality RCF components worth almost the sale price on their own, 3 way active with 3x speakon ins and 3x speakon link outs, solid birch ply cabs, very solid full face metal grill with acoustic foam backing, very light at just 50kg per cab. Sound excellent when run correctly. £595 per pair, £1145 for all 4.

Two of the cabs for sale shown in this pic...
i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/ad-d/RCF_Cabs.jpg
Rear speakon connection panel, sorry for poor photo quality...
i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/ad-d/RCF_Speakon_Connections.jpg

10x 10m Klotz pro 2x4mm2 black speaker cables - top of the range cabling with speakon plugs each end. PM Offers.

2x 11.5m Klotz pro 2x4mm2 black speaker cables - top of the range cabling with speakon plugs each end. PM Offers.

4x 1m Klotz pro 2x4mm2 black speaker cables - top of the range cabling with speakon plugs each end. Used to link cabs together to run tops/mids of one amp. WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH RCF CABS FOR FREE IF ALL 4 CABS BOUGHT.

2x Pro quality 2x4mm2 speaker cables with 4 pole speakon plugs at each end. Can't remember the make (blue cable). PM Offers.

All located in Lincoln, can demo if required. Edited by: ad-d

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #770 by calsystems
Replied by calsystems on topic RCF + B&C PA Speakers, Power amps, Cables
Whats the best price on the yamaha P4500? inc postage

More
16 years 4 months ago #777 by ad-d

CalSystems wrote: Whats the best price on the yamaha P4500? inc postage

The amps actually belong to a friend so I'll ask him when I see him although I don't think he'll go much lower than the price stated (he's quite attached to it, fantastic amp). Would you also be wanting it fitted into the case with speakon bar etc? Let me know and I'll see what he says.

thanks

More
16 years 4 months ago #785 by calsystems
Replied by calsystems on topic RCF + B&C PA Speakers, Power amps, Cables
No just the naked amp.
Got plenty of Cases and patch panels.
cheers
dave

More
16 years 4 months ago #1151 by ad-d
Behringer DEQ1024 should now be sold.

More
16 years 3 months ago #2549 by ad-d
Wharfedale bass cabs now sold, b+c 18 inch bass cabs and Yamaha P4500 power amp reduced to as low as I'll go - bass cabs now less than £90 a cab!! Edited by: ad-d

More
16 years 2 months ago #3191 by ad-d
POST UPDATED.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds