Clearout

More
13 years 10 months ago #10728 by SamV
Clearout was created by SamV
All items are in used condition and as such might have a sticker residue with the company name and the usual usage marks/dust but are all in good/excellent nick. I've tried to be fair with the pricing. But feel free to make me an offer. I am open to swaps, in the market for Graphic EQs, LMS, Multicore, Racks, Amps etc

If you need anymore info please contact me. Items are up for sale in various places so might not be available. Payment via Cash or Bank Transfer. As it's xmas, I'll donate 10% of what I recoup to a charity.

Tannoy System 600 Studio Monitors (Dual Concentric!) Fantastic monitors! One unit has a slight gouge on the woodwork and a missing binding post (A quid from Maplins) - £180

10x Sony V150 Monitor Headphones. Brand New - £10 each

Beyerdynamic DT100 400ohm Headphones. As new - £70

Cartoni Alfa tripod & Head in hardcase. awesome tripod. Head might need a bit of attention in terms of greasing and the camera plate isn't included. Not your average tripod! - £200

Canon MVX250i. Great quality MiniDV camera. Comes with 1 battery and Charger. Maybe even a case - £100

Peli 1600 Case. Foam cut out for Sony PD150/170 and other similar camera kit and accessories. You can buy the foam to suit whatever you need. These cases are legendary. Waterproof, dustproof, airtight, unbreakable, chemical/corrosion resistant. They have kept our kits safe traveling around the world many many times - £100 - 1 Left!.

2x Protex Cases. Again amazing metal cases built to last. Custom ordered to house Sony PD150/170 and similar camera kits. Has internal removeable tray for extra storage. You should be able to get it relined for your use for not very much. £60 each - 2 Left!

I also have:

1x Fane Colossus 15XB. 15" PA Grade subwoofer. 800w EIA, 3200w Peak, Dual Suspension with 4" coil. 99db sensitivity!!! £90

3x ASS PS6.1s Speaker cabs unloaded, designed for 6.5inch + Tweeter by the man himself £20 pair

1x Numark VM03 3x 5" Rack mounted screens with dual input - Only used for a few minutes when I put it into a rack, practically brand new. £300 www.thomann.de/gb/numark_vm_03.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds