4000 and counting.

• tony.a.s.s.
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #11996 by tony.a.s.s.
4000 and counting. was created by tony.a.s.s.
We've finally reached a membership of 4000, so things are on the way up. The Forum seems to be getting busier so that's a good sign. As a matter of interest I counted the membership figures from 11 days ago when the Forum hit 3900. In 11 days we gained 101 new members and in the same amount of time SP gained 88 members. It's conceivable that some time in the future FSP will overtake SP. There are members on the other side that will never join here out of principal, but that may be their loss. Keep the questions coming.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #11997 by MAutopsy
Replied by MAutopsy on topic 4000 and counting.
smiley20
If there was a facebook page, we could get a lot more

More
13 years 6 months ago #11998 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic 4000 and counting.

MAutopsy wrote: smiley20
If there was a facebook page, we could get a lot more

Don't think SP's popularity is atributable to FB..

IMHO, It's primarily the contribution of posts interesting to the large number of members.

Relevant sub forums with relevant post topics/discussions attracts members/forum traffic.

Sure Amps/RnC/Scoop Forums here generate fair amount of traffic, as numerous dudes in mobile PA are interested those areas.

Don't want FSP peppered with members asking stuff like how good is the new Skytec 9000 LMS, or what RCL 2x21" Folded horn should I use in my bedroom.

Also, think New forums offering facilities not available or permissable on SP, would be definite growth areas.

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
13 years 6 months ago #11999 by luton_soundman
Replied by luton_soundman on topic 4000 and counting.
"Don't want FSP peppered with members asking stuff like how good is the new Skytec 9000 LMS, or what RCL 2x21" Folded horn should I use in my bedroom." smiley36 smiley36

More
13 years 6 months ago #12000 by MAutopsy

luton_soundman wrote: "Don't want FSP peppered with members asking stuff like how good is the new Skytec 9000 LMS, or what RCL 2x21" Folded horn should I use in my bedroom." smiley36 smiley36

smiley20
Yeah youguys are right

More
13 years 6 months ago #12001 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic 4000 and counting.
From a plans point of view SP has stagnated. There are an amazing amount of talented designers posting here.
SP also has some really negative (highly qualified) posters, if it's slightly budget it's poo pooed.
Having said that, SP offers a much better for sale section, something that I know is very popular.
Also some people have become a victim of their own sucess on SP, once accesible, now sucessful. Just trying to get an address to post something to for repair has been a pain for me. Tony ASS never seems to have been guilty of this.
One thing is for sure, this place will grow, and Skytek users will join and be welcome.
Looking forward to next Sunday.

More
13 years 6 months ago #12002 by MAutopsy
I like this site muchbetter. smiley20

I have sold a lot of things on here nicky (USA/Canada).

More
13 years 6 months ago #12014 by bee
Replied by bee on topic 4000 and counting.
smiley32 well done to all........ bring on sunday

More
13 years 5 months ago #12053 by COZY PILLOW
Replied by COZY PILLOW on topic 4000 and counting.
Would love to be able to come to this meet but, its just too far away for me. I hope it goes well.

I have noticed how busy FSP has become and it is great to see.

Thanks guys for all the help and advice. it is appreciated. :clap:

More
13 years 5 months ago #12054 by saul
Replied by saul on topic 4000 and counting.

nickyburnell wrote: From a plans point of view SP has stagnated. There are an amazing amount of talented designers posting here.
SP also has some really negative (highly qualified) posters, if it's slightly budget it's poo pooed.
Having said that, SP offers a much better for sale section, something that I know is very popular.
Also some people have become a victim of their own sucess on SP, once accesible, now sucessful. Just trying to get an address to post something to for repair has been a pain for me. Tony ASS never seems to have been guilty of this.
One thing is for sure, this place will grow, and Skytek users will join and be welcome.
Looking forward to next Sunday.

SP has a sour undertones after all the controversies over the past 2 years.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds